Samstag, 3. November 2012

i'm back! (apologise included)

Hi guys! As I said before, I've been a bit MIA recently. Reason was that I finally met friends I wanted to see for a really long time but didn't. I have to admit: I have been a bad friend for several months now. It's really hard to keep up with everyone and if you might be one of those friends: I apologise!

My life has changed A LOT since April/May and I'm still figuring out how to cope with that. I got my first proper job and although I only work 30hrs/week I'm too tired and exhausted to do anything in the evenings. I prefer to stay at home, not to see anyone and crochet/paint/listen to music... Guys, that will change, I promise! But please be patient and do not write me off, I still love you!

Tonight I'll go to see Robyn live! I'm totally wearing my awesome boots and will dance an scream all night! Since I still don't have a camera, I'm only able to take pics with my phone cam but I will try to take looots of dance pics of Robyn!



I wish you all a super fun Saturday night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen