Sonntag, 4. November 2012

i'm only sexy when i say it's okay

I don't know about you but I love concerts. My first concert was 5IVE, do you remember them?
Do you wanna get down, do you wanna get fun-ky, do you wanna get down, get on down! I think I was about 13 or 14 back then. I felt so grown up going out without my mom spying on me. (Never mind my friend's mother picking us up afterwards.)

Yesterday, a friend and I went to see Robyn. It was my third time to see her live and what can I say? It was UH-MA-ZING! Robyn is by far the most awesomest ('cause one superlative isn't enough to describe her awesomeness) dancer and singer! Although her last four records were all released in 2010, the venue was sold out. She doesn't need much of a show, she IS the show. The concert was only one and a half hours but that short time was enough to get me and everyone else soaking wet in their own sweat, yummy I tell you!

I couldn't find a good video on youtube that does her any justice, they're all so bad! I totally dig her style, her dancing and her whole appearance. OH WAIT I just found this! I'll just sit here all evening and watching her vids and live shows.

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend yourselves!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen