Samstag, 24. November 2012

update on my life.

Hi everyone! This post is to update you on what is going on in my life:

I work for a company that works for several Federal Ministries of Germany. I work in the PR/Eventmanagement department. Lately, we took over several project managements and therefore have to re-structures websites, plan important events, write new image brochures yadda yadda yadda. Although I only work 30hrs/week, I've been in the office at least 35-40hrs/week for the last three weeks.
My work is fun, I get to know a ton of people and I love that I learn so much BUT it is also exhausting. When I'm talking to people and co-workers all day, I'm not in the mood to meet people in the evenings, especially not when I come home at 7pm. I spend my weekends sleeping and crafting.

I found I'm a huge sucker for crocheting and I started making hats a few months ago only to have something to do. Then I figured I might as well sell them and that's why my mom and I will be visiting an advent market nearby on Friday to sell our hand-made stuff! I'm planning to show you guys loads of pics of the lovely things they sell there.

Oh and I totally haven't forgot about my couch make over! It's just that I don't have a washing machine and I wanted to dye the cover in my mom's washing machine but she wasn't too excited about that. I'll figure something out....


1 Kommentar: